Monday, September 27, 2010

moms of many young siblings...

I have wondered in the past, why it seems there are no blogs out and about written by moms who have lots of little ones. Many of the blogs about big families seem to have teens and older kids, and their advice about getting the big ones to help with the littles is nice, but does not apply to me. At this point I seem to be struggling with everyday existence and just wonder how this is all going to work out. I long for the company of someone else who is walking the same path I am.
I realized something the other day, moms like me just don't have time to do the blogging thing. I certainly don't. I am hoping to get myself back on some sort of schedule soon, in order to free up a bit more time for the blogosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment