Monday, May 23, 2011

A lovely visit.

We had a wonderful Sabbath visit with Lark and Val. It was waaaay to short, only a few hours! I had tried out some new Indian recipes, and found one to keep and one never to try again. I miss Lark so much. she was one of my best friends growing up we flew off to Springvale Academy together, and attended dozens of camps and youth group trips together as well. The sweet thing about our friendship is that the passing of time and the great distance has done little to diminish it. When one of us finally makes contact again, it as if no time has passed at all. I pray she will always reamin my dear friend. and also her hubby Val is cool too. He is like the extra brother I never had. you know, the one who didn't tease me incessnatly. We geeked out together over homebrewing, and I got tons of advice and will begin my first fermentation project as soon as I can get ahold of the equipment.

Now, back to the daily grind. I take the weekends off from cleaning, and I am beginning to think this isn't such a great idea. I had lots of fun on Sunday, shopping and clipping coupons but now I beleive every dish in my kitchen is dirty. If we are going to have breakfast at all today I need to get cracking. But I just don't want too.

No comments:

Post a Comment