Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Monday's dress

Once again I am showcasing my imperfections, Here I am quickly loading up the diaper bag so the boys and I can take a quick run to the grocery store. I realize the house is not quite tidy. You can see our "library" behind me. I used to have three times that amount of books, but found new homes for the ones I don't read thru as often. This isn't the best shot of it but I love this dress. It is a very "late 50's" style, makes me happy to wear it. That is my youngest in the background, trying to get at the toys big brother left on the table. We went to the store, only after I wore them out at the indoor playground that happens to be in our local Mall building. We often frequent it when it is raining or too hot for outside play. Did you kow that you can run, jump and crawl in a dress with out much trouble at all? The boys certianally love it when I make a fool out of myself to play with them. I have to go now, the laundry calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment