Monday, November 30, 2009

Family Vacation

it has been a while since I last posted...So just a quickie update. We went on Vacation over Thanksgiving! Yessirreee. Packed up the car and went up the coast to CAMP! All turned out well, other than the fact that J. couldn't be pulled away from the water (even in his sleeep during an unfortunate storm...stuck his feet in a puddle that made its way in the tent) and S. decided to cut a tooth.

We had a wonderful tome. Most of my extended family was able to make it as well. what was most exciting for me was the fact that this officially marked 5 generations of my family to camp at this paticular beach! If you are looking for a great family-friendly and not too busy area for a vacation I strongly recommend Anchor Bay Campground.

I have just realized both boys are being verrrry quiet and the bedroom door is closed. I gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment