Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Getting back into the swing of things

The last day and a half have been very productive for me. I actually managed to follow the schedule in my Home Management Binder and am in good head-space.

Yesterday's focus area was the Master Bedroom...so I went grocery shopping, then rocked the boys to sleep on my lap and held them while Garrett and I watched a movie, then we had dinner AT THE TABLE!!! for the 4th time this week =) and after dishes and bath time I frantically changed my bed-linnens, swept the floor and put away the laundry...

Today is Tuesday and we focus on the Toddler's room. I will (attempt) to
1.put it back in order,
2.vacuum,
3.wipe the window and sill,
4.put away laundry and
5. pick an area to organize.
I also want to re-arrange the furniture a bit, as Grandpa is building a "toddler-sized" bunk bed! It should be done by the end of the week.

Tuesday's are also my "balance the checkbook and attempt to pay the bills day" and today, we were able to pay everything that was due except the house...need to wait on another EDD check to be able to do that. The Lord does Provide!!!

Today's menu:

Breakfast: Cereal with fruit and milk
Lunch:Grilled Cheese, tomato soup
Dinner: Biscuits and gravy, green beans

I will update you on what actually happens as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment