Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Camping in style!

we just got back from our annual church camp out up in Leoni Meadows, just north of Sommerset. It is one of the more beautiful mountain areas in my humble opinion. This year we were able to obtain a cabin, and I must say it made things so EASY! no tent! we had our own bathroom with shower, and a working stove and refrigerator. In fact, we were quite content to stay and it gave me a better idea as to what we really need to get by.

Garrett drove us home by way of Jackson, so he could show us his new job site. The area is absolutely beautiful! If it weren't for family and financial obligations I would drop everything here and move. I did some playing online and found some pretty reasonable real estate. sigh. someday maybe.

Not much to tell today. going to get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment