Monday, August 10, 2009

What I indended

What I intended to do this morning was rise early and start my day by blogging. Well, I did wind up rising early...Garrett woke up at 4:30 and decided to stay up for the day so he has been puttering about the house cleaning up and organizing...I love it when he gets in these moods. I got up an hour later, and now about 45 mins after that my mind is finally awake enough to perform simple tasks.

What I intend to do in a day is not, often, what happens. I am learning to just go with the flow. I am also adopting a trick my mother taught me, to add the items I did do to my "to do" list and then check them off. That way I can see what I did, and not what I didn't do. So, let's ponder the day shall we. Hmm.... My priority right now is to finish up cleaning and unpacking the living room (yes, I still haven't done that yet) so here is my first "to-do" list. This will not all get done today, but I need to have a reference list of what needs to be done in here.

Financial paperwork (it takes a long time to work out our ever-changing budget)
Meal plans
Grocery shopping
bag up goodwill stuff
Dust
wash mini blinds
hang mini blinds
hang curtains
sew pillow covers
sew curtain tie-backs
make seasonal flower arrangement
Hang pictures
organize cd's
find a new home for toolbox
move rocking chair
clean out file cabinet
take pictures of cleaned rooms for home tour.

Whew I am tired already! I am going to see if I can find the "before" pictures I once took so I can post them with the "after" pics later! Will update you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment