Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Grandpas gone.

Garrett is holding in strong, helping grandma with the arrangements and paperwork. It is surprising how much you need to do, in her case, Grandpa was in the military for nearly 40 years, and it seems every office there wants forms in triplicate. I am just praying she gets her survivors benefits as promised, otherwise she has nothing--well, the house has been paid off for a couple of decades so that much is a relief.
I am back at home today trying to make a small dent in the chaos that has become our home.
Everything just feels wrong today. I guess that is normal. I am unsure as to what is going to happen over the next few weeks. I just miss things the way they were. It's funny how absolutely everything changes and I seem to always be mourning the past.
Back to the tidy-ing up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment