Thursday, March 25, 2010

I don't know what to write today

Just thought I should update y'all, but there is not much going on. we had a couple of busy days, went to IKEA and bought the computer hutch we've had our eyes on for months. It is beautiful! and so spacious. We also inherited a TV, which is great for Garrett as he has been wanting a hi-def one for his blu-rays. Now all we need is the Blu-ray player.
A car will be our next purchase, as soon as Garrett's work picks up again, then the player.
God has been providing, not only our needs but also our wants lately. I'd like to think that the TV is Garrett's reward for sacrificing so much to be with Grandpa these last few weeks. I also don't object to it, as I LOVE watching my favorite movies while I putter about the house.
Grandpa doesn't have much time left, and it is just so weird thinking about it, it is almost like we are beginning the grieving process now. I wish it were easier emotionally, but its not. All we can do is cope with it as it comes.

1 comment:

  1. You ARE starting the grieving process. Actually, you guys started it when you first got the news that he was sick. Remember when my Gramma died? We were pretty much done with the grieving by the time she passed. It was an actual relief that she was no longer in pain and miserable.
    Dunno if you got my messages on FaceBook, but I'm not working right now, and can drive down to hang out somewhere. I miss you! ~~Robynn

    ReplyDelete