Monday, August 23, 2010

Morning snuggle time

In the spirit of learning to savor the moment, I thought I would post a few moments from the day that I really enjoy.

Morning snuggle time! Pregnancy makes me extra tired, so the boys and I got in the habit of snuggling in the morning...mainly so I could doze off for a few more miunites. They wake up pretty early, between 6:30 and 7:00. they would both climb into my bed and snuggle. Now that we have our little princess, I have been continuing the tradition. S. snuggles uner my left arm, A. is under my right and J. snuggles next to "his baby" and reaches over to play with my hair. All in all, a wonderful way to spend the morning, untill of course they start getting squirmy and silly.
I don't know if I am going to continue returning to bed in the morning after Garrett leaves when I am off my "Restricted duty" then again, I am loving the lazy mornings! I am excited about re-vamping my days. This break has really helped me to learn to relax and re-focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment