Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Resting and recovering

I had a remarkably easy birth this time through. I feel fantastic. I am still supposed to be "resting" allowing my body to heal from the last 9 months of pregnancy. This has proven to be quite difficult at times. But I must say the "permission" to forget about the hosework is certianly easing much of my guilt. Actually at times it is quite nice, in fact I hope to retain this low stress low guilt attitude even when I am able to get up and around. Now, if only I can keep off of the couponing web-sites and just forget about the deals I am missing....they will come again, in a few months, but it would be so nice to hit CVS and pick up FREE items. sigh. But, really, in the long run I might be trading in my health to save a few bucks. Definately not a good bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment