Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Too tired..

...to post much today. Apparently I am fighting the flu. I will be spending the day doing minimal work and maximum rest and snuggle time with the boys, as they have been clinging to me the last two days anyway.

no menus, just leftovers. If I can keep it down. My face is now peppered with burst capillaries (from the vomiting, gross, I know, but my body doesn't like to let go of its food) , from my forehead down to my collar bones, with the most centered about my eyes...I look like a raccoon. I don't like being sick. I like it even less when the boys are not feeling well either and Garrett is gone for 16 hours a day (he had work, followed by apprentiship (sp?) class). grrr.

Pardon my whining. Hopefully a more cheerful post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment